On this episode I interview Alison Gerlach, also known as the Unapologetic Capitalist, about hiring and firing. In the interview she answers questions like: When is it the right time to hire your first employee? How can you find the best person for the job? And what if they end up not being the right person?
Also Paco talks about a conference he recently attended, I provide an update on the mastermind I started, and in the toolbox we have a service that allows you to easily visualize your data to gain new insights about your business.
All that and much more on this episode of the Computer Business Podcast!
CBP 060: Hiring and Firing
Items Mentioned in this podcast:
- The Unapologetic Capitalist Website
- Episode 14: Company Culture, Is it Strategy’s Friend or Execution’s Foe?
- Episode 21: Cutting the Fat, Making the Tough Decisions, and Adding Value to Your Venture
- Episode 24: Chemistry Matters – When All Stars Fail
- Episode 26: Cultivating Talent: Nature vs. Nurture
- CBP 016: Hiring and Interviewing Tips
Computer Business Toolbox:
Support the show:
Or check out other ways to Support the Show!