For the first time in it’s 6 year history, YFNCG is opening it’s “doors” to guest contributions.
Up to this point, YFNCG has remained a very personal project of mine. It served as a blog to chronicle my computer business journey from it’s humble beginnings as a crazy idea in the back of my mind, to the full-time operation it is today.
As a result, I wanted to keep everything I published on this website personal. However, now that I am running a full-time computer business, and especially since I started recording my podcast, I find there are so many valuable insights and tactics that can be learned from others in this industry.
Since my own time is limited, and because I want to keep YFNCG a fresh and vibrant destination for Computer Business owners, I’m currently accepting applications for guest contributors here on the blog.
How Can You Contribute?
If you are interested in writing for YFNCG, great! I’d love to feature your work. Because I want to continue to maintain the high quality standards you’ve come to expect, I have a couple of requirements you’ll need to meet before I’ll consider your contribution:
- You must currently be operating some kind of computer business, or have operated one in the past. (I’m not looking for product creators to pitch their products)
- You must have a blog or some other published writing on the web so I can review your writing style.
- You must contribute original articles that do not appear anywhere else on the web.
Additionally, I am only looking for certain topics for the blog. The types of articles I’m currently looking for are:
- Computer Business Product Reviews – This includes hardware, software, and services. You need to have used the product in your business and the review must include an overview of the product, the pros, the cons, and finally a summary of the product and who the product is best suited for. Example: Review: Virus Remediation Training.
- Case Studies – Have you implemented a new advertising strategy, business tactic or system? Tell us about your experiences implementing it and how well it worked for you. Example: Case Study: Marketing That’s Worth The Money.
- Computer Business Niches – Have you found success by narrowing the focus of your business on a certain service niche like iPhone Repair, Website Hosting, or Data Recovery? Or have you found success with a small customer niche like Dentists, Law Firms, or Senior Citizens? Tell us about your experiences. Example: Finding a Niche: Elderly Computer Users.
- General Business How-To – How do you handle certain challenges that come up in the course of running your computer business? Do you have a special way of handling problem customers, or do you have a ninja technique to keep track of which advertising is working for you? Example: How to Grow Without Hiring
What’s in it for You?
I understand that it takes a good deal of time and effort to create a well-written article like the kind I’m looking for here.
First time authors who are published on YFNCG will receive a link back to their website and social media account of choice. This will not only provide great exposure for your business, but also give you the added SEO boost from a link coming from a reputable website in the computer business niche.
After your initial article has been published, you’ll have an opportunity to become a regular contributor to the blog. As a regular contributor, you’ll receive fair monetary compensation for on-time delivery of future articles. This is a great way to earn a little bit of extra money by talking about a subject you love!
Simply fill out the form below and I’ll be in contact with you ASAP.
Thanks in advance for your interest and I look forward to featuring many great articles from other computer business owners here on YFNCG!