The topic of today’s episode is about the best practices around Malware Removal.
We’ll be talking with Ken Dwight, the Virus Doctor, about how to identify and remove malware quickly and effectively.
Plus I’ll be answering a handful of reader emails about everything from developing a computer teaching curriculum to how I find time to provide all the services that I do.
CBP 009: Malware Removal Best Practices with The Virus Doctor
Looking for Guests
If you or someone you know is a computer business owner with a unique or inspiring story to tell, please contact me so I can get them on as a guest. Some things that I’m looking for in a good guest include:
- Overcoming adversity
- Using a unique method to grow their computer business
- Have a strong opinion about one aspect of computer business
- Have found success in a narrow niche
Items Mentioned in this podcast:
- Book review on Technibble
- Mike Tech Show Mention
- Download my ebook at: QuitJobBook.com
- Ken Dwight’s Book: Bug-Free Computing: Stop Viruses, Squash Worms, and Smash Trojans
- Malware Bytes
- Super AntiSpyware