In this episode we’ll be digging into the world of managed services and how, among other benefits, becoming a managed service provider (MSP) can help keep your computer business income steady and predictable.
Also I have a metric ton of emails to answer and an exciting announcement about an upcoming project of mine. All that and more on this jam packed episode of the computer business podcast!
CBP007: Getting into Managed Services
Items Mentioned in this podcast:
- YFNCG Youtube Channel: YFNComputerGuy
- Brian’s Business Facebook Page
- The restaurant Brian helped setup
- MSP or Fail
- The Modern Office Concept
- For MSP beginners: Virtual Administrator
- Hosted MSP software solutions: Autotask, Conncectwise, TigerPaw
- On-Premise MSP Software: Level Platforms, GFI, Kaseya
- Contact Derek directly
Computer Business Toolbox:
- Freshbooks for automated invoicing and time tracking